TERMS & CONDITIONS

APOZ Vodice is solely the sales agent for the accommodation services on these pages. In the event of a booking the contractual agreement is exclusively concluded between you and APOZ Vodice or any other service provider.

The following terms and conditions, therefore, apply exclusively to our activities. They have no influence on the conditions at which the booked services are provided. Reference is made to the relevant Terms and Conditions of other companies, which become part of the contract when you enter into an agreement.

 

I. INSTRUCTIONS

1. On completing a booking procedure, you instruct us to arrange accommodation you have selected. You are bound by your booking request (contractual offer) for a maximum of 24 hours. If we or the respective service provider have not confirmed the booking by this time in writing, by telephone, by email (electronic mail) or in any other way, you are no longer bound by your booking request.

2. Our contractual commitment shall be restricted to the arrangement of the offered and existing services. The provision of services themselves is not part of our contractual duties. 

 

II. LIABILITY RESTRICTION, STATUTE OF LIMITATIONS 

1. Insofar as we have not assumed a particular contractual duty through explicit agreement with you, we shall not be liable for the conclusion of contracts corresponding to the booking request with the companies for which we act as an agent.

 2. Without explicit agreement or warranty in this respect, we shall not be liable with respect to the arranged services themselves for faults in the provision of services and for personal injury or damage to property which you may sustain in connection with the service arranged.

3. Our liability arising from the culpable infringement of agency duties shall not be affected by the above provisions.

 

III. PRICES AND PAYMENT

The services shall be paid directly to the service providers in accordance with the Terms and Conditions of the latter.

At the time of booking on this website 40% of the total amount is due immediately. The remaining 60% must be paid 30 days before arrival.

 

IV. BOOKING CONFIRMATION; TRAVEL DOCUMENTS

Upon receipt of the booking confirmation, the sending of the scanned travel documents of all travelers is obligatory. The scanned passports are required for registration to the Croatian Ministry of Tourism.

 

V. CANCELLATIONS

100% of prepayments already paid are refundable if the booking is canceled 60 days before arrival or earlier.

 50% of prepayments already paid are refundable if the booking is canceled 14 days before arrival or earlier.

 0% refund if later canceled.

 

VI. PASSPORT, VISA, CURRENCY OR HEALTH REQUIREMENTS

Please inform yourself about passport, visa, currency or health requirements for your travel destination.

 

VII. WARRANTIES ON YOUR PART; LIABILITY

1. You agree that you are liable for any use of this website by you and for the use of your account by others, in particular by minors (under 18 years) living within your household.

2. You agree to monitor any use of this website by minors acting in your name and for your account. You furthermore warrant that all information provided by you or members of your household when using this website is correct and complete.

3. Any speculative or incorrect booking, any booking made with deceitful intent or any booking made in the expectation of a rise in demand is forbidden without restriction. The possibility to book travel on this website may only be used for lawful bookings for you or for any other person in whose name you may lawfully act.

 

 

VIII. USE OF THE WEBSITE

1. The use of this website by you is granted on condition of your consent to the following provisions. If you do not agree to these provisions, then you are not entitled to use this website.

2. This website is intended for your personal and non-commercial use. You may not alter, copy, market, transfer, exhibit, demonstrate, multiply, publish, license, create derived works and may not assign or sell information, software, products or services that you obtain via this website.

 

IX. LINKS TO THIRD PARTY WEBSITES

Hyperlinks on this website are only provided to you as information. We are not responsible for their content. The incorporation of hyperlinks of such websites implies neither an approval of the material on such websites nor any connection with their operators.

 

X. GENERAL

These provisions and the contractual relationship concluded between you and us are subject to Croatian law.